Some people wonder can you manifest a job for someone else? Well, the good news is that the answer is yes!
No one wants to see their loved one go through hard times, and it sucks when there’s not much you can do about it. You wonder if there’s some type of way you can help and the good news is that you can!
Learning how to manifest something for someone else is the perfect way to send positivity and opportunities your loved ones’ way. Follow along with my guide on how to manifest a job for someone else the right way with these 9 powerful steps.
How To Manifest A Job For Someone Else
1. Get permission from the person first
Before you begin manifesting a job for someone else you must first let this person know what you’re doing and ask if it’s okay to do so. You also need to have a conversation with them and make sure that both of you are on the same page.
You CANNOT manifest something for someone else without them knowing. That is not how things work. And thankfully so.
Think about if someone had bad intentions and tried to manifest something bad for you without you even knowing. That would not be good.
This is why I am very grateful that things don’t work like that for reasons such as those.
But on the flip side, when you want to manifest something positive for someone else, the same rules apply. That person not only needs to know, but they need to be on the same page with you. Otherwise, things are not going to work out how you intend them to.
They need to also be putting in the effort to get a job as well. Remember, manifesting is a package deal of:
- Putting in effort
- Believing in yourself/abilities
- Taking action
- Shifting your mindset to align with your desires
Both parties, especially the person getting the job, have to be putting in some sort of effort to attract their dream job. If they don’t, this won’t be as effective.
So now that we have that out of the way, let’s move on to how to manifest a job for someone else.
2. Get down to the specifics of what/why you want to manifest for someone else
When you’re manifesting something, whether that be for yourself or someone else, you need to be specific. Okay, you want to manifest a job for someone else, but what type of job?
- What type of hours or schedule?
- Why do you want to manifest this job for them?
- How would this person be a great fit for this job?
- When do you intend for this person to have this job?
- Where is this job located? Is it a work-from-home job?
- How is this job going to better this person’s life?
You can’t just say, “I want to manifest more money in my life”. The reason why is that you have to be careful what you ask for.
Let’s say you do ask for more money in your life, and the next day you win $10 on a $2 lottery ticket. That’s more money in your life, right?
But it’s not what you were expecting huh?
Because you weren’t specific. You need to get down to the nitty-gritty details on not only what you want but why you want it. And the best way to do this is by writing it down on a piece of paper or in your notes on your phone.
3. Visualize your manifestation
Once you know what you want, you need to visualize it.
Take a moment, about 2 minutes, to just sit in silence, with your eyes closed, to focus on how it will feel when you actually manifest a job for someone else.
Think about how much excitement or relief that person will feel when they receive the job they’ve been waiting for, the job they deserve. Think about how much this job will solve their problems or get them closer to their dreams.
This will be even better if you do this exercise with them because it doubles the amount of energy being put towards you manifesting a job for them.
You guys don’t have to close your eyes together, it can just be a moment where you’re both taking in how good it will feel when they achieve this goal.
Hold onto that feeling and remind yourself of it each day when you continue to put in the effort to help this person get the job they’ve been looking for.
4. Take action with your manifestation
The most important step to manifesting something is to put it into action.
Many people will trick you into thinking that manifestation is all about intentions, using the law of attraction, believing in your manifestation, and using job affirmations.
And they’re right. It’s great to use those manifestation techniques when manifesting your desires into your life, but it will all mean nothing if you just sit there and don’t do anything.
You HAVE to take action.
The only way for this to work is by putting in some sort of action, otherwise, you’ll be wishing and waiting like everyone else. And you don’t want to be like everyone else. I know that because you’re here trying to do something awesome for someone else, which is very rare!
Don’t just sit back and wish on a star, take some initiative and make it happen as best as you can since you’re manifesting for someone else in this case!
Some ways you can take action to manifest job offer can be:
- Helping them apply for jobs
- Recommending them to your job (only do this if you really trust this person)
- Helping them write their resume
- Sending them jobs you come across
- Putting in a good word for them around the places they want to work
- Encouraging them to stay optimistic
- Reminding them of their strengths
- Reminding them to be confident in their abilities
- Be there to provide a positive word when they’re feeling discouraged or down
Taking action doesn’t always have to be material or time-consuming, sometimes it can be just being there for them as best as you can with the resources available to you.
5. Identify limiting beliefs with manifesting a job
Limiting beliefs are any negative thoughts or feelings that hold you back from your desire. This often looks like doubtful and pessimistic thinking.
In this case thoughts such as:
- I’ll never be able to manifest good things for someone else
- What if it doesn’t work out
- What if I’m not good enough to manifest a job for someone else
- Can I really manifest for someone else
And limiting beliefs for the person you’re trying to manifest for may look like this:
- I will never be able to get the job of my dreams
- My dreams are too unrealistic
- I’m not qualified for the job
- What if I’m not good enough for the job of my dreams
- What if I don’t get the job
I’m not saying that you’re responsible for identifying and changing the limiting beliefs of that person, but when you know what might be going on in their head it’s easier to help them.
I must warn you though, there is only so much you can do for someone else’s mindset. What’s the saying? You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make them drink it.
Unfortunately, you can’t change someone. If you start to notice that your efforts aren’t doing much or they don’t want to change their negative thinking, then you have to eventually let go and allow this person to grow at their own pace.
As much as we want good things for other people, we can’t force them to see what we see. They have to see it on their own. So don’t waste your time on someone who genuinely doesn’t want to change, trust me on that one.
6. Let go of the outcome
Every time you learn how to manifest something, no matter what it is, you must let go of the final outcome.
Don’t worry if it will come; trust that it will come when it’s supposed to.
This will not be an easy task at first, but each time you catch yourself being fearful/doubtful intentionally let the thought go. Redirect your thoughts and tell yourself, “I’m not going to worry about this because I know everything will work out the way it’s supposed to.”
Letting go of the outcome is extremely important in manifesting, especially when you’re trying to manifest something for someone else.
7. Be realistic with yourself and that person
When I say be realistic, I mean be realistic about the job you’re manifesting for that person and who you’re actually manifesting for.
We often make just as many excuses for those we love, just as much as we do for ourselves sometimes. We tend to see people through our own lens rather than who they truly are.
When you’re learning how to manifest a job for someone else, you need to be honest with yourself. Ask yourself things such as:
- When this person gets the job, are they truly going to take advantage of that opportunity or just waste it?
- What has caused this person to not have a job in the first place? Was it in or out of their control?
- Is this someone you’re always having to lend a helping hand to (if they’re your kid then it’s a different story)?
- Does this person take your well wishes and attempt to help them for granted?
- Is the job you’re manifesting for them actually a good fit for them?
Don’t just manifest a job for someone else without having good honest intentions across the board. Ask yourself who you are really manifesting for.
I highly recommend journaling while asking yourself these questions because it will stick better.
8. Practice affirmations/positive thinking with them
When you’re learning how to manifest a job for someone else, this will work a lot better when you’re working together.
Remember, you can’t manifest something for someone else if their intentions aren’t aligned with the manifestation.
You need to be going at this almost as a team. The more energy put toward the manifestation and the better the intentions, the better the outcome. You need to encourage them to be optimistic and one of the best ways to encourage someone is by repeating affirmations with them.
How To Use Affirmations For Manifestation
Many people mistake affirmations to just be mere sayings but that is far from the truth.
Affirmations are actually meant to be the thing that comes after you stop yourself from that spiral of negative thinking.
If you just say an affirmation without making an effort to truly shift your thinking from negative to positive, then you’re essentially canceling out the outcome.
When you allow yourself to go down negative thinking patterns, you attract negative thinking into your life. This is basically what the law of attraction is.
Think about the person that is constantly complaining. They’re also the same people where “bad things” are always happening to them.
I put “bad things” in quotation marks because bad things can happen to anyone. I’m not saying that only bad things happen to people who are negative but what I am saying is that when all you do is think about the negative, all you will see is the negative. It’s just basic math.
That’s why using affirmations BEFORE you make that effort to stop yourself from being pessimistic won’t work as well as if you had paired it with being optimistic.
Affirmations should be more like reminders than quotes you’re repeating to yourself. You should use affirmations as a tool to help you shift from being pessimistic to being optimistic.
And to make this work in terms of figuring out how to manifest a job for someone else, you should use affirmations when you catch yourself, or your loved one, thinking negatively about the outcome.
Some Positive Affirmations To Manifest A Job For Someone Else Include:
- I can do anything I put my mind to and work hard for
- Everything always works out in my favor, even if I don’t see it at the time
- I will receive the job of my dreams
- I am aligned with the job of my dreams
- Nothing can get in the way of me having the job of my dreams, except for me
- I am worthy of my dream career
- There is no such thing as a dream being too wild or too big
- I have limitless potential
- I am excited about the new opportunities that are going to enter my life
- I am calm and confident in knowing that I am made for the job of my dreams
9. Share the knowledge of manifestation with them
The person who is receiving the job needs to be just as much of a believer as you. Their intentions have to be just as much aligned as yours.
A large part of manifesting a job for someone else is sharing the magic of believing in yourself, and God, and taking action.
Share what you know/have learned about manifestation and even examples of things you’ve manifested amazing things in your life. It will make it 100x easier and more related for them to truly believe in the power of manifestation when you provide them with examples.
However, please always keep in mind that while you can have the best intentions for someone else, you can only do so much.
If that person does not believe they can truly have a job that they deserve, then the chances of you manifesting a job for that person are slim to none.
This is why sharing the knowledge and even testimonies of how manifestation works can be a HUGE help in this process.
Some ways you can spread some knowledge can be:
- Referring them to good manifestation books for beginners
- Debunking common myths about manifestation
- Sharing how you’ve manifested something into your own life
- Sharing your struggles in manifesting and how you overcame them
- Explain how you attract what you believe or the law of affirmation
- Sharing limiting beliefs you think they might have and how to overcome them by journaling
- Creating a vision board together
FAQ On How To Manifest A Job For Someone Else
How do you manifest something for someone else?
If you’re wondering how do you manifest something for someone else the answer is:
- Ask their permission first
- Get specific on what you want to manifest
- Visualize what you want to manifest for someone else
- Be on the same page- intentions must align
- Take action
- Let go of the outcome
- Keep your faith high
Does law of attraction work for someone else?
Many people question, does law of attraction work for someone else. And the answer is yes! The law of attraction simply means like attracts like, so essentially, when you’re thinking in a positive way you will attract positive experiences and that includes when you think positive things for other people you will attract positive things for others.
How do you manifest a job fast?
How do you manifest a job fast in 5 simple steps:
- Get specific about the type of job you want and why you want it
- Visualize yourself working at this job
- Identify any limiting/negative beliefs you have
- Take small action each day
- Let go of the final outcome and know everything will work out in your favor
Can you manifest for a person?
If you’re wondering if you can manifest for a person the short answer is yes! Manifestation is simply bringing your desires into real life, so if you desire something positive for someone else then you can bring that into reality. With the right amount of effort and action, you can manifest anything: money, love, or even a type of person.
How do you make something happen by thinking about it?
Want to know how do you make something happen by thinking about it? The answer is focus on the desired outcome once a day and pair it with visualization, mindfulness, and action. The only way for you to bring your goals into real life is by taking real action and having the right intentions.
Conclusion On How To Manifest A Job For Someone Else
Learning how to manifest a job for someone else can provide great opportunities for your loved ones.
By having good intentions, taking small actions each day, and being on the same page with the person you’re manifesting for, you can 100% bring beautiful things into their life.
Use my 9-step guide on how to manifest a job for someone else to attract the job that will help solve your loved ones’ problems and bring a certain peace of mind to both you and them.
As always, I appreciate you for being here and doing positive things here on Earth. Until next time my friends! Stay beautiful!