Affirmations for new moms can be the best thing you decide to add to your routine. They’re quick, easy, and free! Not to mention, you can tailor them to whatever you need most at that time.
Use my exclusive list of the best affirmations for new moms by picking 5 affirmations that stick out to you the most and repeating them yourself at least once in the morning and once in the evening. Let’s get straight into it!
Affirmations For New Moms
1. It takes time to learn about my baby and as long as I’m doing the best then I’m crushing it!
2. This is all new to me. I am not going to get everything right the first time around, and that’s okay.
3. I am doing an awesome job as a new mom
4. I am taking things day by day throughout this new chapter of my life
5. I am confident in my abilities as a new mom
6. I have all that I need to be successful as a new mom
7. I can only take this one day at a time. No more no less.
8. I am grateful for the new memories I have already built with my baby
9. I will get the hang of this
10. I am not perfect and I do not have to be perfect. As long as I’m doing my best that’s all that matters
11. I am confident as a new mom and my confidence will continue to grow
12. I trust my instincts to do what’s best for my little one
13. I am not perfect but I am progressing each day
14. I forgive myself for any mistakes I’ve made or will make during this process
15. I cherish these first few weeks of getting to know my baby
16. This journey into motherhood is a lot different than what I imagined and that’s okay
Postpartum Affirmations For New Moms
17. I choose to be patient with myself and my baby
18. It’s okay if I make mistakes, we are both new at this
19. My body is miraculous and capable of amazing things
20. I choose not to focus on the “bounce back” and instead I choose to focus on nourishing my body the way it needs to be nourished
21. I am patient and give my body and myself grace
22. I choose not to compare myself to other mom’s postpartum bodies
23. I love my body just the way it is
24. I choose to listen to what my body needs and not other mom’s bodies
25. I am more than just how my body looks
26. I am strong and my body is incredible
27. My body will heal in it’s own time
28. I choose to take care of my health for both myself and my baby
29. I accept my body for what it is and I am grateful to be a part of this journey
30. I will recover at the pace that best suites me and my baby
31. I look amazing
32. I am beautiful
33. I am grateful that my body created such an incredible human
34. I am not a project that needs to be fixed. I am an incredible human who is beautiful and powerful
35. My feelings are temporary and I will not feel this way forever
36. I choose to eat foods that will nourish my body
37. I allow myself to feel sad when I need to, for I know all feelings are temporary and this too shall pass
38. I am safe, I am healthy, I am healing. My baby is safe, my baby is healthy, my baby is incredible.
Positive Affirmations For Working Moms
39. I cherish every beautiful moment with my baby
40. I am confident in my ability to show up for my baby
41. I know what’s best for my baby
42. I am allowed to accept help from others
43. I deserve to take care of myself
44. I deserve to rest
45. I am focused on peaceful thoughts and positive energy
46. I am allowed to be emotional
47. I will wake up feeling rejuvenated and ready for my day tomorrow
48. Through God, I can do all things
49. I believe in myself and my capabilities to be the best mom I can be
50. I choose to focus on my breath when my thoughts are racing wild
51. I breathe in peace. I breathe out worry.
52. I am grateful for all the good things in my life
53. I let go of all thoughts that don’t serve me and unrealistic expectations
54. I believe in myself
55. I can manage the stressful days. I know they won’t last forever.
56. Things will get easier
Positive Affirmations For Single Moms
57. I am confident that I can give my baby all that he/she needs
58. I have divine intuition and I will use it along this new journey
59. No matter what, I am not alone
60. It’s okay to ask for help if I need it
61. God did not build me in a spirit of fear. God built me in a spirit of love, power, and self-control.
62. The stressful days of this journey do not define me
63. It’s okay if I don’t enjoy every moment of this journey. Good moments will still come my way.
64. I am dedicated to being the best mother for my child
65. I was chosen to be this beautiful baby’s mother. Everything happens for a reason.
66. I am grateful for those who have helped me thus far
67. I am worthy of love and help
68. I am confident
69. I am fully capable
70. I am at peace
71. I am enough
72. I am exactly who my child needs
73. I choose to surround myself with a peaceful environment
74. I am allowed to take the time that I need
75. My baby can depend on me
76. My baby and I are on this journey together getting to know each other along the way
77. Motherhood is molding me into the incredible woman I always knew I would be
78. I become a better mother day by day
79. I can always try again tomorrow
80. I have a natural intuition that will guide me to the right decisions for both me and my little one
81. I can handle anything that comes my way on this journey
82. I am not a failure. I am a warrior.
83. One thing I love about myself is _______ (You are not allowed to say “nothing”. You are an awesome human being with plenty of amazing things about you!)
84. Today I will let go of all of my worries and replace them with faith
85. Even through the hard times, my life is better after having my baby
86. I choose to take on the challenges of motherhood with gratitude and grace
87. My connection between my baby and I grows stronger and stronger every day
88. I am brave
89. I am powerful
90. I am aware of both my needs and my baby’s needs
91. I am grateful for all the love that surrounds me
92. I am allowed to say no when I feel uncomfortable
93. I enjoy smiling and laughing throughout my day
94. I am showing up for myself
95. I am grateful that I woke up this morning
96. I choose to show up for my child in a way that I needed as a child
97. I am grateful to be where I am on this journey
98. I am grateful to be a mother
99. I am calm and at peace and my child is reaping the benefits of my peace
Do Affirmations Work For New Moms?
Affirmations definitely work for new moms because affirmations are simply the thoughts you choose to affirm to yourself. Ideally, if you want to create a peaceful or positive headspace, then you should continue telling yourself of peaceful or positive things.
And that’s all affirmations are, daily reminders to continue building a better headspace, which will then build a better life.
Do Affirmations Work For Babies?
Affirmations do work for babies, and here’s why. Affirmations are used to build a better life for yourself and those around you. You use affirmations to continuously remind yourself of positive things so you can build a positive mindset, which will then build a positive life. And that also includes building a positive life for your baby as well.
What Are The Affirmations For Bonding With Baby?
Affirmations for Bonding with Baby:
- I enjoy being skin-to-skin with you
- I am grateful to have these beautiful moments with you
- I am grateful to have the opportunity to take care of your needs
- I choose to do my best each day that I have with you
- I cherish the moments I have to connect with you
What Are Daily Affirmations For New Moms
Daily Affirmations for New Moms:
- I am doing the best I can with what I have
- I am not perfect, but as long as I’m doing my best that’s what matters
- I am allowed to accept help from others
- I deserve moments to rest and take care of myself
- I am confident as a new mom and my confidence will continue to grow
What Are Positive Affirmations With Newborns
Positive Affirmations With Newborns:
- My baby is safe. My baby is healthy. My baby is strong.
- My baby is a miracle and will grow up to be an amazing human being
- The connection between my baby and I grows stronger every day
- My baby is surrounded by love
- My baby has all that she/he needs
Affirmations in general are important for anyone because affirmations are basically the words that you keep repeating to yourself. Whether they are positive or negative is your choice.
So, you can imagine that affirmations for new moms are extremely important because building a positive headspace for a mom means you’re building a positive environment for your baby.
That’s why I’m so grateful that you’re here!
You’re choosing to make a difference, even though you’re probably exhausted and stressed out. You’re choosing to build a better headspace for yourself which in turn will build a better life for your new family. I am proud of you mama!
Thank you for being here and thank you for putting in the effort. Feel free to comment below which ones were your favorite, and until next time, my friend!