Last updated on December 27th, 2023 at 12:45 am
Self discipline affirmations are the best thing you can do when you’re stuck in a loop of procrastination. It sucks to have your goals right there in front of your face, but you’re plagued by feelings of laziness, doubt, and lack of motivation.
What do you do? How do you get rid of these feelings? How do you get back on track with your dreams?
Fear not my friend, for I have the solution you’ve been looking for.
Follow along with my list of the best self-discipline affirmations to improve your focus, overcome negative self-talk, and encourage yourself through these small yet powerful phrases.
How Do Affirmations For Discipline Work?
Affirmations are positive things you choose to affirm to yourself (or tell yourself is true). Most of us talk to ourselves on a daily basis whether we realize it or not, and by changing how you talk to yourself you will inevitably change your life.
Of course, I know some of you are thinking that sounds a lot easier said than done, and you’re not wrong. However, I have an easy method that has worked for me and countless others.
Take your top 5 affirmations from this list or other affirmations that speak to you, and repeat them once a day, preferably when you first get up.
Each time you repeat an affirmation you are quite literally changing the way you think. And the more you focus on what you desire, the faster you will achieve it.
For example, let’s say two people want $1 million dollars. Person A focuses on all the ways they could fail, the bills they have to pay, and the money they don’t have.
Person B focuses on small steps they can take each day, building the mindset of a millionaire, and building habits that align with a millionaire.
Who do you think is going to reach their goal faster?
Don’t get me wrong, you shouldn’t let your desires consume you. There always needs to be a balance. But if you desire something in your life that you don’t have right now then you must ask yourself what is something you can do differently?
And an easy yet effective thing you can start to do today is saying affirmations! Affirmations aren’t just about saying something mindlessly either. The point of affirmations is to rewire your thinking, so it is aligned with what it is you desire.
When your thoughts are aligned with your desires, your actions will follow, and when your actions are aligned with what you desire you are on the direct path to success.
91 Powerful Self Discipline Affirmations
- I am committed to doing what I have to do for my future
- I am free from distractions and temptations
- I have the discipline I need to be successful
- The actions I take in the moments that I don’t feel like doing anything is where it really counts
- I finish tasks even when I don’t feel like it
- I am grateful for the discipline I have
- I’m the person you go to to get s*** done
- I am a very successful person
- I show up for myself every single day even in small ways
- I am in control of my destiny
- The work I do now will pay off in the long run
- Building discipline is a process. As long as I do my best each day then I’m on the right track
- I can have rest days and still be disciplined
- 10 minutes a day will bring better results than nothing at all
- I am committed to building a better life for myself
- Quitting is the only thing that can cause me to fail
- I am grateful for the life I’m living while I’m building the life of my dreams
- I was made to be successful
- I am in control of my thoughts and feelings
- I am in control of where I go in life
- Greatness is in the moment of the decision and I am deciding to take this moment to contribute to the life of my dreams.
- The future is based on what I do with the present moment
- Small actions amount to more than no action
- I let go of the past and focus on the present moment
- I am talented
- I am disciplined
- I am everything I need to be to be successful
- I love myself
- My discipline will build a life of unlimited health, wealth, peace, and love
- I enjoy finishing everything I start
- Each day I become more and more disciplined
- I am grateful to be surrounded by motivated and disciplined people
- My discipline inspires those around me
- I am committed to being productive each day, even in small ways
- Optimizing my time comes naturally to me
- I value my time and talents
- I enjoy sharing my talents with the world
- I accept that building the life of my dreams requires me to put in effort even when I don’t feel like it
- I am proud of the accomplishes I’ve made so far
- I let go of all thoughts that don’t serve me
- I feel empowered when I choose to build for my future
- I enjoy giving 100% of my attention, and being in the moment, while I’m working on a task.
- I am committed to working through the discomfort
- I am capable of working through my mental blocks
- I will not allow myself to get in the way of my greatness
- I will not allow temporary feelings of laziness to sabotage my dreams
- My willpower is stronger than all distractions
- I cannot grow to my fullest potential if I’m comfortable 100% of the time
- I feel my best when I do my best
- I am allowed to make mistakes. What really matters is that I keep moving forward.
- I take on challenges one issue at a time
- I am committed to always doing my best
- I have confidence in my ability to show up for myself
- I am a winner
- I take accountability for my actions and habits
- I am a money magnet
- I enjoy finding new ways to build my future
- Consistency is key
- I am capable of showing up for myself every day. It all comes down to one decision.
- Performing at my best comes naturally to me
- I am allowed to change directions
- Each time I find myself distracted, my discipline always pulls me back to what’s best for me
- I am focused
- I am disciplined
- I am unstoppable
- I choose to focus on the things I can control and let go of the things I can’t control
- My past does not have to be my future
- My future is more important than my past
- Having discipline comes naturally to me
- If my mind can conceive it then I can achieve it
- I’m not going to allow bad habits to get in the way of my dreams
- I am excited to accomplish my goals
- I am determined to put in the effort that it takes
- I am ready to do what it takes
- I will accomplish all of my goals and dreams
- Being disciplined feels good
- I am willing to sacrifice small distractions for my long-term happiness
- I always excel in every area of my life
- Each small action I take amounts to something greater in my life
- I surround myself with focused disciplined individuals
- Each win gives me more motivation
- I am grateful for the accomplishments I’ve already made
- I am grateful for the opportunity to create the life of my dreams
- I am grateful to have everything I need to succeed
- I am brilliant
- I am reliable
- I am resilient
- I am more than capable
- I am committed to tackling at least half of the things on my to-do list today
- I am in control of my responses to all of the distractions around me
- I am patient in my pursuit of success
Self-discipline affirmations are one of the easiest and quickest solutions to overcoming laziness, procrastination, and doubt. Affirmations can improve your focus and mindset, which in turn, can improve your entire life.
Never underestimate the power of your words, and never underestimate the power of your small actions. Each small action you take amounts to something greater. Taking small daily actions is better than taking no action at all.
Remember to be patient with yourself and know this is a process. Progress is not always linear, but just know that as long as you’re headed in the direction you want to go then that’s what really matters.
Thank you for reading my list of affirmations for self discipline, and until next time!